Like for Like Price Match Promise
The Bag Shop Online will happily match any price of the same product, by the same manufacturer and in same colour variation if found cheaper and is currently on sale by a business in the UK mainland
What requirements must be met to have a price matched
- Only items ordered for delivery within the UK mainland are eligible for a price match.
- The competitor’s product must be identical to that offered by The Bag Shop (e.g., same size, colour, pack size, specification etc.)
- The competitors price must not include delivery.
- The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time of the price matching.
- The competitor’s price must include VAT, or, if not we will add VAT at the applicable rate to the offer price to create a price inclusive of VAT which is comparable to our prices.
- The competitor’s price must be verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like “buy one get one free” or bulk buying discounts
- The competitor must be a retail business based in the UK e.g., no auction or marketplace sites such as ebay or Amazon resellers
- The competitor cannot be a public sector buying organization and cannot be selling under cost.
- No other promotional offers can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers or other promotional codes cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount.
- We cannot retroactively price match after the product has been ordered.
- A maximum price match limit of £25 applies per item.
- We reserve the right to terminate or amend the terms of Our Price Promise at any time by posting notice of such termination or alteration on our website.
How The Bag Shop Price Match Promise works:
If the product for which you are requesting a price match meets the requirements above, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Price Match Promise with the following information:
- The Bag Shop product title, code, pack size and cost to be price matched
- A copy of the relevant page, or the website link (URL), of the same in-stock product where you have seen it cheaper
- The Bag Shop will then verify the competitors cost. We strive to respond to all price match requests within 1 business working day, but it could take longer during periods of high volume.
- Providing we receive the above relevant information and it meets our guidelines, we will then email you a promotional code covering the price difference, to be entered on the shopping basket page. (This promotional code is for single use only, product specific and valid for 72 hours only)
- If the requirements for a price match are not met, we will contact you